Friday, July 5, 2013

10 Month Review

I been here for 10 months! I remember when I unpacked my suitcase of clothes, and sorted out my mind of uncertainty. Pretty warm for October compared to the Eastern states. 10 months and it is now July. I could not even compile a list, though I can attempt (and won't do here ;] ) of subjects, insights, and stages of my life that unfolded here in St. Louis at the Temple Corp. Reminds me of Dr. Sesus's book "Oh the places you'll go." Instead of such a an author I have a more famous one- GOD. His penmanship is unmatched, writing a book that I couldn't see, reading pages in hindsight, being fully human and afraid of what is next. Not only is HE the author, but he is the master editor. Just like everyone else I am flawed. Often times the tragic instances of immediate gratification and sin adds its ugly words upon my story book. And certainly he doesn't erase it, but lets it flow beautifully into a another stream. Yes! You can see the blotches of ink that forced its way on a page, but it's trivial to what the rest of the book reads. I'll wait and see :)

For now my place is here in St. Louis. Being an intern at Temple Corp. And possibly leaving for college in New York in the next couple months. For now I have struggled and learned. For now I am learning. Imagine all the things God can teach you in a year. Away from home. In a new state. New people.

The word fresh comes to mind.
Merriam Webster defines Fresh as:   having its original qualities unimpaired

How perfect!
original struggles and unimpaired joys 

Till next time 
Jesse- 

No comments:

Post a Comment