Friday, November 23, 2012

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straight forwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.” — Pablo Neruda

Nostalgia was blessedly replaced by new memories made here at this table. Though family may be far, in another place, in another town, we sat together as family amongst each other. Like bother to sister. Like love to love. Sentimental gatherings would not be complete without piercings laughs that echo long after the dining room chairs are pulled out, long after plates are empty, and coats are pulled over full bellies bodies. Good thing I have proof :) 











Lou patiently waiting. Confession: I slipped him a few green beans now and then.


Fully belly Number One
Full belly number two  



Cuties Number One

Cuties Number Two

Original Cuties Number Three

Kyle's face as he watches his pumpkin cupcake be iced with  cream cheese frosting

Kyle's demonstration on how to frost a cupcake 

And finally Kyle's forced smile as I begged him to take a picture near his cupcake

ps. this is AJ the
Froster a.k.a Betty Crocker




Enough Said

Mike wrapping a head with toilet paper

and
Mike
 assisting Natalie with her homemade ninja head band supplied by a belt

Apparently there was not enough space on the couch ;)


Mike acting out his rock star qualities lyrics as follows (but not exact) "Fire with Fire, Fire is my desire."

I am the drummer for my future band. Fitting right?

ps.
I am in need of dancers and guitar players

Cheers to you my God, for all the love you have shown us this Thanksgiving.
For all the blessings you continue to give.
I love you
Till next time :]

No comments:

Post a Comment